- Personal Information Collection Items and Collection Measures
The company collects the following personal information submitted by users when they ask inquiries or make requests using the Contact Info menu on the homepage:
– Required information: email address
- Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
The company uses personal information to answer inquiries and requests from users.
- Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
The company deletes personal information without delay when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, when the period of use expires, or when users withdraw consent to the collection and use of personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The company will not provide personal information to any third parties, except as required by applicable laws.
- 5. Disposal Procedures and Measures of Personal Information
Personal information will be deleted after the retention period in accordance with the company’s policies and related laws after the purpose of use of personal information has been accomplished.
- Rights of User and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise Them
If you want to view, modify, or delete your personal information, or that of your children if they are aged under 14, contact our chief privacy officer by email and we will take action without delay.
- Installation/Employment of Automated Personal Information Collection Equipment and Refusal
The company does not collect personal information through an automatic collection device.
- Customer Service for Privacy Inquiries
If you have any questions or inquiries about privacy, contact us using the information below.